SCHEME OF IMPLEMENTATION
We are suggesting following scheme of implementation for on-line, real-time computerization. This approach to implement the project is in orientation of and will ensure that:
The organization gets adequate time to prepare itself for total computerization. All the staff members are gradually and full trained to adapt to new environment. The manual processes get off loaded to the system.
- Hardware and Networking if required.
- Customization in our software as per your requirements
- Installation of Software
- Primary test runs.
- Classroom training to staff for our system and related software.
- Master data preparation.
- System administration comprising of:
- User maintenance,
- Terminal maintenance,
- Parameter maintenance etc.
- Hands on training to staff,
- Implementation and parallel runs
- Review of the system and final customization
- Handling over the system with entire control to the staff.
In the normal course of all of our installations, though the system is totally handed over, one resident support executive of DSPL will continuously back the operations till the staff completely handles the system.